Fort Collins (to the north), Berthoud (to the south), Greeley (to the east)
Estes Park (to the west). Windsor (to the north-east) and Johnstown (to the south-east).
DR. Z- TODAY!
Get Out of Pain
NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE SERIOUS CHIROPRACTIC PATIENT!
Fort Collins, Chiropractic, Laserology, Nutrition, Education
GET THE EYE POPPING STUDY BELOW:
Dr. Joseph Zdanowski
* Spinal stiffness was linked to visceral pathology with nearly 100% accuracy based upon sympathetic innervation. (Medical Times, 1921)
* Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for rheumatoid and/or osteoarthritis conservatively cause 16,500 Americans to bleed to death each year, making that the 15th most common cause of death in the US. (New England Journal of Medicine, 1999)
* Those who consumed the highest amounts of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory pain drugs increased their risk of dementia, including Alzheimer’s dementia, by 66%. (Neurology, 2009)
AUTISM FACT 2009
* The newest estimate for the incidence of autism is 1 in 91 US children. (Pediatrics, 2009)
* 1,000 capsules of Tylenol in a lifetime doubles the risk of end stage renal disease. (New England Journal of Medicine, 1994)
* The average time for a whiplash-injured patient to achieve maximum improvement is 7 months 1 week. (Spine, 1994)
* 93% of patients with chronic whiplash pain who have failed medical and physical therapy care improve with chiropractic adjustments. (Injury, 1996)
CORRECT DRUG DOSE FACT
* Taking the correct drug for the correct diagnoses in the correct dose will kill about 106,000 Americans per year, making it the 4th most common cause of death in the US. (Journal of the American Medical Association, 1998)
The initial physical benefits are:
These benefits are readily apparent
& easily replicated.
The invasion of stress comes in many different forms; however some of the most basic stressors are physical stress. Physical stress can be identified as improper exercise, where our body compensates one side verse the other. Also any type of accidents, such as a fall or jarring. Believe it or not, even excessive sitting or standing causes physical stress. Another kind of stress we encounter is infectious stress. This stress is caused by an accumulation of toxins. Poor immune response and poor sleep habits. CHEMICAL STRESS: This stress comes in forms such as medications, legal and street intoxicants as well as many other pollutants in our environment. Alcohol and food chemicals, which lead to food allergies, are another stress we are faced with. EMOTIONAL STRESS: This is reflected in our reactions to situations or circumstances. It is how we deal with life in general. Reactions cause our body’s chemistry to also react. When this occurs it usually weakens our immune system and leads us into a downward spiral. These highly charged reactions then lead to poor choices. POOR CHOICES: Stress affects our decision making processes and can further lead us down that spiral. Poor choices can result in abuse to ourselves and others and can be expressed through our foods, drugs, alcohol and our relationship with people around us. Stress is the number one cause for disease and is our biggest obstacle in this modern age.
Exclusive only to Dr. Joseph Zdanowski, his process involves GUARANTEED proven ways to help the body’s natural systems detoxify and relax while gradually moving it into a more balanced and healthy state. Reflexology, Trigger points, Lymphatic drainage, Energy healing, Visualization and various Deep Breathing techniques are just some of the tools utilized in achieving a state of well-being.
Animals Love Chiropractic
Wellness & Athletics
Chiropractic For Boys
RE-DISCOVER CHIROPRACTIC WITH DR. Z
FORT COLLINS WHOLISTIC HEALTH CARE SYSTEM… CALL ME – DR.Z
I GURANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION!